- Formula: C33H34O2
- Molecular weight: 462.6219
- CAS Registry Number: 71203-40-2
- Information on this page:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
TRC - Thermodynamics Research Center, NIST Boulder Laboratories, Kenneth Kroenlein director
DH - Eugene S. Domalski and Elizabeth D. Hearing
AC - William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
|Tfus||462.0||K||N/A||Lewis and Enever, 1979||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 1. K; TRC|
Enthalpy of fusion
|fusH (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Reference||Comment|
|31.600||462.||Lewis and Enever, 1979, 2||DH|
|31.6||462.||Domalski and Hearing, 1996||AC|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Lewis and Enever, 1979
Lewis, G.A.; Enever, R.P., Solution thermodynamics of some potentially long-acting norethindrone derivatives. I. Variation of enthalpies and entropies of fusion with temp., Int. J. Pharm., 1979, 22, 203. [all data]
Lewis and Enever, 1979, 2
Lewis, G.A.; Enever, R.P., Solution thermodynamics of some potentially long-acting norethindrone derivatives. I. Variation of enthalpies and entropies of fusion with temperature, Int. J. Pharm., 1979, 22, 203-214. [all data]
Domalski and Hearing, 1996
Domalski, Eugene S.; Hearing, Elizabeth D., Heat Capacities and Entropies of Organic Compounds in the Condensed Phase. Volume III, J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data, 1996, 25, 1, 1, https://doi.org/10.1063/1.555985 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tfus Fusion (melting) point fusH Enthalpy of fusion
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.