- Formula: C4F12O3S
- Molecular weight: 356.087
- CAS Registry Number: 66632-46-0
- Information on this page:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
Enthalpy of vaporization
|ΔvapH (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Method||Reference||Comment|
|33.4||288.||A,I||Stephenson and Malanowski, 1987||Based on data from 273. - 335. K. See also Kitazume and Shreeve, 1978.|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Stephenson and Malanowski, 1987
Stephenson, Richard M.; Malanowski, Stanislaw, Handbook of the Thermodynamics of Organic Compounds, 1987, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-009-3173-2 . [all data]
Kitazume and Shreeve, 1978
Kitazume, Tomoya; Shreeve, Jean'ne M., Stable fluorinated sulfuranes and sulfurane oxides. Synthesis and reactions, Inorg. Chem., 1978, 17, 8, 2173-2176, https://doi.org/10.1021/ic50186a029 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
ΔvapH Enthalpy of vaporization
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.