Phenol, 2-methyl-5-(1-methylethyl)-, acetate
- Formula: C12H16O2
- Molecular weight: 192.2542
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: OXZSUQJHKQOGOK-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 6380-28-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: Carvacryl acetate; 5-Isopropyl-o-tolyl acetate; Carvacrol acetate; Acetic acid, carvacryl-,
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.