Octadecanoic acid, 1,2-ethanediyl ester
- Formula: C38H74O4
- Molecular weight: 594.9918
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: FPVVYTCTZKCSOJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 627-83-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: Stearic acid, ethylene ester; Elfan L 310; Ethylene distearate; Ethylene glycol distearate; Ethylene stearate; Glycol distearate; Emerest 2355; Ethylene glycol dioctadecanoate; Alkamuls EGDS; EGDS; Emalex EG-diS; Genapol PMS; Kemester EGDS; Kessco EGDS; Lexemul EGDS; Lipo EGDS; Mapeg EGDS; McAlester EGDS; Pegosperse 50DS; Rewopal PG 280; Rita EDGS; Secoster DMS; Ethylene dioctadecanoate; Ethylene glycol, diester with stearic acid; NSC 6820; Octadecanoic acid, 1,1'-(1,2-ethanediyl) ester; Tegin BL 315; 2-(Stearoyloxy)ethyl stearate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.