- Formula: C9H13N
- Molecular weight: 135.2062
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: AASABFUMCBTXRL-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 622-57-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: Benzenamine, N-ethyl-4-methyl-; p-Methyl-N-ethylaniline; p-Toluidine, N-ethyl-; N-Ethyl-p-methylaniline; N-Ethyl-4-methylaniline; N-Ethyl-4-toluidine; NSC 8889
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.