- Formula: O2Si
- Molecular weight: 60.0843
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: VYPSYNLAJGMNEJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 60676-86-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: Silicon dioxide
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
|fH°solid||-910.7 ± 1.0||kJ/mol||Review||Cox, Wagman, et al., 1984||alpha-quartz phase; CODATA Review value|
|S°solid,1 bar||41.46 ± 0.20||J/mol*K||Review||Cox, Wagman, et al., 1984||alpha-quartz phase; CODATA Review value|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Cox, Wagman, et al., 1984
Cox, J.D.; Wagman, D.D.; Medvedev, V.A., CODATA Key Values for Thermodynamics, Hemisphere Publishing Corp., New York, 1984, 1. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
S°solid,1 bar Entropy of solid at standard conditions (1 bar) fH°solid Enthalpy of formation of solid at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.