- Formula: C14H15N3
- Molecular weight: 225.2890
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: JCYPECIVGRXBMO-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 60-11-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: p-(Dimethylamino)azobenzene; N,N-Dimethyl-p-aminoazobenzene; C.I. Solvent Yellow 2; Brilliant Fast Oil Yellow; Brilliant Fast Spirit Yellow; Brilliant Oil Yellow; Butter Yellow; C.I. 11020; Cerasine Yellow GG; Dimethyl Yellow; DAB; DMAB; Enial Yellow 2G; Fast Oil Yellow B; Fat Yellow; Fat Yellow extra conc; Fat Yellow A; Fat Yellow AD OO; Fat Yellow ES; Fat Yellow ES Extra; Fat Yellow R; Grasal Brilliant Yellow; Methyl Yellow; N,N-Dimethyl-p-(phenylazo)aniline; N,N-Dimethyl-4-phenylazoaniline; Oil Yellow BB; Oil Yellow D; Oil Yellow FN; Oil Yellow G; Oil Yellow GG; Oil Yellow GR; Oil Yellow II; Oil Yellow N; Oil Yellow PEL; Oil Yellow 2G; Oil Yellow 20; Oil Yellow 2625; Oleal Yellow 2G; Organol Yellow ADM; Orient Oil Yellow GG; Petrol Yellow WT; Resinol Yellow GR; Silotras Yellow T 2G; Somalia Yellow A; Stear Yellow JB; Sudan Yellow; Sudan Yellow GG; Sudan Yellow GGA; Toyo Oil Yellow G; Waxoline Yellow ADS; Yellow G Soluble in Grease; 4-(Dimethylamino)azobenzene; 4-(N,N-Dimethylamino)azobenzene; p-Dimethylamino-azobenzol; Aniline, N,N-dimethyl-p-(phenylazo)-; Atul Fast Yellow R; Azobenzene, p-(dimethylamino)-; Benzeneazodimethylaniline; Brilliant Fast Yellow; Dimethyl Yellow Analar; Dimethyl Yellow N,N-Dimethylaniline; Dimethyl aminoazobenzene; DAB (carcinogen); Fast Yellow; Fat Yellow Extra Conc.; Fat Yellow R (8186); Jaune de beurre; N,N-Dimethyl-p-azoaniline; N,N-Dimethyl-4-(phenylazo)benzamine; N,N-Dimethyl-4-(phenylazo)benzenamine; N,N-Dimethyl-4-aminoazobenzene; Oil Yellow DN; Oil Yellow FF; Oil Yellow G-2; Oil Yellow 7463; P.D.A.B.; Resoform Yellow Gga; Solvent Yellow 2; Sudan GG; USAF EK-338; Waxoline Yellow AD; Zlut maselna; 4-(Dimethylamino)azobenzol; 4-(Dimethylamino)phenylazobenzene; Dimethylaminoazobenzol; Iketon yellow extra; OIL YELLOW S; 4-(Phenylazo)-N,N-dimethylaniline; RCRA Waste number U093; Zlut rozpoustedlova 2; Butyro flavine; N,N-Dimethyl-4-(phenyldiazenyl)aniline; Benzenamine, N,N-dimethyl-4-(2-phenyldiazenyl)-; (4-Dimethylaminophenyl)phenyldiazene; (p-Dimethylaminophenyl)phenyldiazene
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.