- Formula: C7H12O2
- Molecular weight: 128.1690
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: OAPHLAAOJMTMLY-GQCTYLIASA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 5837-78-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: Tiglic acid ethyl ester; 2-Butenoic acid, 2-methyl-, ethyl ester, (E)-; Crotonic acid, 2-methyl-, ethyl ester, (E)-; Ethyl «alpha»-methylcrotonate; (E)-2-Butenoic acid, 2-methyl-, ethyl ester; Ethyl (E)-2-methyl-2-butenoate; ethyl 2-methylcrotonate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.