- Formula: C2H5NO2
- Molecular weight: 75.0666
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: RRUDCFGSUDOHDG-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 546-88-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Acetamide, N-hydroxy-; Acetic acid, oxime; Acetohydroximic acid; Acetylhydroxamic acid; AHA; N-Hydroxyacetamide; Hydroxylamine, N-acetyl-; Methylhydroxamic acid; Acethydroxamsaeure; Lithostat; Acetohyroxamic acid; N-Acetylhydroxylamine; NSC 176136; Acetyl hydroxyamine
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
C2H4NO2- + =
By formula: C2H4NO2- + H+ = C2H5NO2
|rH°||1449. ± 9.6||kJ/mol||G+TS||Decouzon, Exner, et al., 1990||gas phase; Acid: Acetohydroxamic acid|
|rG°||1419. ± 8.4||kJ/mol||IMRE||Decouzon, Exner, et al., 1990||gas phase; Acid: Acetohydroxamic acid|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Decouzon, Exner, et al., 1990
Decouzon, M.; Exner, O.; Gal, J.-F.; Maria, P.-C., The Gas-Phase Acidity and the Acidic Site of Acetohydroxamic Acid: an FT-ICR Study, J. Org. Chem., 1990, 55, 13, 3980, https://doi.org/10.1021/jo00300a007 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rG° Free energy of reaction at standard conditions rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.