- Formula: C7H16O3
- Molecular weight: 148.2001
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: BGLARIMANCDMQX-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 52698-46-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Species with the same structure:
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
|vapH°||44.1 ± 4.2||kJ/mol||E||Guthrie and Cullimore, 1980|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Guthrie and Cullimore, 1980
Guthrie, J.P.; Cullimore, P.A., Effect of the acyl substituent on the equilibrium constant for hydration of esters, Can. J. Chem., 1980, 58, 1281-1294. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
vapH° Enthalpy of vaporization at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.