- Formula: C2H3BrF2
- Molecular weight: 144.946
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: MGCGGCMKJWCMKL-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 420-47-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
+ = +
By formula: C2H4F2 + I2 = HI + C2H3BrF2
|rH°||12.2 ± 0.2||kcal/mol||Eqk||Pickard and Rodgers, 1977||gas phase|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Pickard and Rodgers, 1977
Pickard, J.M.; Rodgers, A.S., The kinetics and thermochemistry of the reaction of 1,1-difluoroethane with iodine. The difluoromethylene-hydrogen bond dissociation energy in 1,1-difluoroethane and the heat of formation of 1,1-difluoroethyl, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1977, 99, 691-694. [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.