- Formula: C2H3BrF2
- Molecular weight: 144.946
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: MGCGGCMKJWCMKL-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 420-47-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
+ = +
By formula: C2H4F2 + I2 = HI + C2H3BrF2
|rH°||12.2 ± 0.2||kcal/mol||Eqk||Pickard and Rodgers, 1977||gas phase|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Pickard and Rodgers, 1977
Pickard, J.M.; Rodgers, A.S., The kinetics and thermochemistry of the reaction of 1,1-difluoroethane with iodine. The difluoromethylene-hydrogen bond dissociation energy in 1,1-difluoroethane and the heat of formation of 1,1-difluoroethyl, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1977, 99, 691-694. [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.