- Formula: C10H14O2
- Molecular weight: 166.2170
- CAS Registry Number: 4026-05-5
- Information on this page:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
|vapH°||73.5 ± 0.8||kJ/mol||GS||Verevkin and Schick, 2000||Based on data from 334. - 384. K.|
Enthalpy of vaporization
|vapH (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Method||Reference||Comment|
|70.1 ± 0.8||359.||GS||Verevkin and Schick, 2000||Based on data from 334. - 384. K.|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Verevkin and Schick, 2000
Verevkin, Sergey P.; Schick, Christoph, Substituent Effects on the Benzene Ring. Determination of the Intramolecular Interactions of Substituents in tert -Alkyl-Substituted Catechols from Thermochemical Measurements, J. Chem. Eng. Data, 2000, 45, 5, 946-952, https://doi.org/10.1021/je0001126 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
vapH Enthalpy of vaporization vapH° Enthalpy of vaporization at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.