Phenethylamine, p-methoxy-«alpha»-methyl-, hydrochloride
- Formula: C10H15NO·ClH
- Molecular weight: 201.693
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: NEGYEDYHPHMHGK-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 3706-26-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: p-Methoxy-«alpha»-methylphenethylamine hydrochloride; «beta»-p-Methoxyphenylisopropylaminhydrochlorid; Phenethylamine, 4-methoxy-alpha-methyl-, hydrochloride; 2-Propanamine, 1-(4-methoxyphenyl)-, hydrochloride
- Information on this page:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Coblentz Society, Inc.
- SOLID (KBr DISC); PERKIN-ELMER 21 (GRATING); DIGITIZED BY COBLENTZ SOCIETY (BATCH II) FROM HARD COPY; 2 cm-1 resolution
- SOLID (OIL MULL) $$ SEE SPECTRUM NO. 7335 FOR "KBr DISC" RUN $$SPECTRAL CONTAMINATION DUE TO OIL AROUND 2900, 1458 CM-1; PERKIN-ELMER 521 (GRATING); DIGITIZED BY COBLENTZ SOCIETY (BATCH II) FROM HARD COPY; 2 cm-1 resolution
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.