Jump to content
Hexahydroxyhexaethylenediamine chromium sulfate
- Formula: C12H52Cr4N12O18S3·H20O10
- Molecular weight: 1136.943
- CAS Registry Number: 35705-97-6
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69:
NIST Chemistry WebBook
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the
Database and to verify that the data contained therein have
been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment.
However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST
shall not be liable for any damage that may result from
errors or omissions in the Database.
for NIST Standard Reference Data products.