- Formula: C2NiO2
- Molecular weight: 114.7136
- CAS Registry Number: 33637-77-3
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: José A. Martinho Simões
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
C2NiO2 (g) = CNiO (g) + (g)
By formula: C2NiO2 (g) = CNiO (g) + CO (g)
|rH°||197. ± 24.||kJ/mol||FA-SIFT||Sunderlin, Wang, et al., 1992|
|rH°||228. ± 63.||kJ/mol||N/A||Stevens, Feigerle, et al., 1982||Please also see Compton and Stockdale, 1976. Method: LPS and collision with low energy electrons.|
C3NiO3 (g) = C2NiO2 (g) + (g)
By formula: C3NiO3 (g) = C2NiO2 (g) + CO (g)
|rH°||118.3 ± 9.8||kJ/mol||FA-SIFT||Sunderlin, Wang, et al., 1992|
|rH°||55. ± 42.||kJ/mol||N/A||Stevens, Feigerle, et al., 1982||Please also see Compton and Stockdale, 1976. Method: LPS and collision with low energy electrons.|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Sunderlin, Wang, et al., 1992
Sunderlin, L.S.; Wang, D.; Squires, R.R., Metal Carbonyl Bond Strengths in Fe(CO)n- and Ni(CO)n-, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1992, 114, 8, 2788, https://doi.org/10.1021/ja00034a004 . [all data]
Stevens, Feigerle, et al., 1982
Stevens, A.E.; Feigerle, C.S.; Lineberger, W.C., Laser Photoelectron Spectrometry of Ni(CO)n-, n=1-3, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1982, 104, 19, 5026, https://doi.org/10.1021/ja00383a004 . [all data]
Compton and Stockdale, 1976
Compton, R.N.; Stockdale, J.A.D., Formation of gas phase negative ions in Fe(CO)5 and Ni(CO)4, Int. J. Mass Spectrom. Ion Phys., 1976, 22, 47. [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.