- Formula: C16H17ClN4O3
- Molecular weight: 348.784
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: FEJPWLNPOFOBSP-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 3180-81-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Azobenzene, 2-chloro-4-nitro-4'-[2-(hydroxyethyl)(ethyl)amino]-; 4-(N-Ethyl-N-2-hydroxyethylamino)4'-nitro-2'-chloroazobenzene; Acetamine Rubine B; Acetate Fast Rubine B; Acetoquinone Light Rubine BLZ; Amacel Rubine B; C.I. 11115; C.I. Disperse Red 13; Celliton Discharging Rubine BL; Celliton Fast Rubine BA-CF; Celliton Fast Rubine B; Cibacet Rubine R; Celliton Ruby B; Cibacet Rubine BS; Cilla Fast Rubine B; Diacelliton Fast Bordeaux B; Disperse Bordeaux S; Dispersol Fast Crimson B; Dispersol Rubine B; Durgacet Rubine B; Fenacet Fast Rubine B; Interchem Acetate Bordeaux B; Kayalon Fast Rubine B; Microsetile Rubine 2B; Nyloquinone Bordeaux B; Palacet Scarlet B; Perliton Rubine 4B; Serisol Fast Crimson BD; Setacyl Red 2B; Silotras Rubine TSB; Supracet Fast Crimson B; 2-[[4-[(2-chloro-4-nitrophenyl)azo]phenyl]ethylamino]ethanol
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.