- Formula: C18H16N2O
- Molecular weight: 276.3324
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: JBTHDAVBDKKSRW-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 3118-97-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: AF Red No. 5; Brasilazina Oil Scarlet 6G; Calco Oil Scarlet BL; Ceres Orange RR; Cerisol Scarlet G; C.I. 12140; C.I. Solvent Orange 7; Ext D and C Red No. 14; Fast Oil Orange II; Fat Scarlet 2G; FD And C red No. 32; Grasan Orange 3R; Japan Red 5; Japan Red 505; Japan Red No.5; Lacquer Orange VR; Oil Orange KB; Oil Orange N Extra; Oil Orange R; Oil Orange 2R; Oil Orange X; Oil Orange XO; Oil Red XO; Oil Scarlet; Oil Scarlet 371; Oil Scarlet BL; Oil Scarlet 6G; Oil Scarlet YS; Red No. 5; Resin Scarlet 2R; Somalia Orange A 2R; Somalia Orange 2R; Sudan II; Sudan orange; Sudan Orange RPA; Sudan Orange RRA; Sudan Red; A.F. Red No. 5; Aizen Food Red No. 5; Brilliant oil scarlet B; Calco oil scarlet ZBL; Ceres oranges RR; Cerotinscharlach G; Ext. D and C Red No. 14; Extract D & C Red No. 14; Fat Red (Yellowish); Fettorange B; Motirot G; Oil scarlet APYO; Oil scarlet L; Oil scarlet Y; Oil Red Gro; Oil Red RO; Orange Insoluble RR; Orange Oil KB; Ponceau insoluble olg; Pyronalrot R; Red B; Resoform Orange R; Rot B; Rot GG fettloeslich; Solvent Orange 7; Soudan II; Sudan ax; Sudan scarlet 6G; Sudan X; Waxakol vermilion L; 1-(o-Xylylazo)-2-naphthol; 1-(2,4-Xylylazo)-2-naphthol; 1-((2,4-Dimethylphenyl)azo)-2-naphthalenol; 1-Xylylazo-2-naphthol; 2-Naphthol, 1-(2,4-xylylazo)-; Ext. D and C. Red. No. 14; Oranz rozpoustedlova 7; Sudan 2; 1-(2,4-Dimethylphenylazo)-2-naphthol; 1-[(2,4-Dimethylphenyl)diazenyl]-2-naphthol; Red 505; 2-Naphthalenol, 1-[2-(2,4-dimethylphenyl)diazenyl]-
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.