- Formula: C2·H18·N14O7
- Molecular weight: 350.2539
- CAS Registry Number: 24494-57-3
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Eugene S. Domalski and Elizabeth D. Hearing
Enthalpy of phase transition
|ΔHtrs (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Initial Phase||Final Phase||Reference||Comment|
|0.1402||141.7||crystaline, II||crystaline, I||Cope and Parsonage, 1969|
Entropy of phase transition
|ΔStrs (J/mol*K)||Temperature (K)||Initial Phase||Final Phase||Reference||Comment|
|0.99||141.7||crystaline, II||crystaline, I||Cope and Parsonage, 1969|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Cope and Parsonage, 1969
Cope, A.F.G.; Parsonage, N.G., Thermodynamic properties of urea + hydrocarbon adducts from 12 to 300 K. The heat capacities and entropies of the adducts of the n-paraffin C11H24 and the 1-olefins C10H20, C16H32, and C20H40, J. Chem. Thermodynam., 1969, 1, 99-110. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
ΔHtrs Enthalpy of phase transition ΔStrs Entropy of phase transition
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.