9-Octadecenoic acid, methyl ester, (E)-
- Formula: C19H36O2
- Molecular weight: 296.4879
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: QYDYPVFESGNLHU-ZHACJKMWSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 1937-62-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: Elaidic acid, methyl ester; Methyl elaidate; Methyl trans-9-octadecenoate; (E)-9-Octadecenoic acid methyl ester; Methyl-trans-oleate; trans-9-Octadecenoic acid, methyl ester; Methyl eladate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.