Methanone, phenyl-2-pyridinyl-, oxime
- Formula: C12H10N2O
- Molecular weight: 198.2206
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: RSJDEVMJZLLAHS-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 1826-28-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Phenyl-«alpha»-pyridyl ketoxime; Phenyl 2-pyridyl ketoxime; Phenyl 2-pyridyl ketone oxime; Ketone, phenyl 2-pyridyl, oxime; 2-Benzoylpyridine ketoxime; Phenyl-pyridin-2-yl-methanone oxime; Phenyl(2-pyridinyl)methanone oxime; NSC 53389
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.