Acetic acid, magnesium salt, hydrate (2:1:4)
- Formula: C4H6MgO4·H8O4
- Molecular weight: 214.4542
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: XKPKPGCRSHFTKM-UHFFFAOYSA-L
- CAS Registry Number: 16674-78-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: Magnesiumacetat-tetrahydrat; Magnesium acetate tetrahydrate; Magnesium diethanoate tetrahydrate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Eugene S. Domalski and Elizabeth D. Hearing
Constant pressure heat capacity of solid
|Cp,solid (J/mol*K)||Temperature (K)||Reference||Comment|
|321.0||298.15||Meisingset and Gronvold, 1984||T = 270 to 400 K.|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Meisingset and Gronvold, 1984
Meisingset, K.K.; Gronvold, F., Thermodynamic properties and phase transitions of salt hydrates between 270 and 400 K. III. CH3CO2Na.3H2O, CH3CO2Li.2H2O, and (CH3CO2)2Mg.4H2O, J. Chem. Thermodynam., 1984, 16, 523-536. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Cp,solid Constant pressure heat capacity of solid
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.