- Formula: C94H190
- Molecular weight: 1320.5144
- CAS Registry Number: 1574-32-9
- Information on this page:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
TRC - Thermodynamics Research Center, NIST Boulder Laboratories, Chris Muzny director
AC - William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
|Tfus||387.4||K||N/A||Sullivan and Weeks, 1970||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 2. K; TRC|
|Tfus||387.65||K||N/A||Anonymous, 1968||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 0.5 K; capillary melting point listed; TRC|
Enthalpy of vaporization
|ΔvapH (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Method||Reference||Comment|
|194.5||728.||A,E||Stephenson and Malanowski, 1987||Based on data from 713. - 978. K. See also Kudchadker and Zwolinski, 1966.; AC|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Sullivan and Weeks, 1970
Sullivan; Weeks, J. Res. Natl. Bur. Stand., Sect. A, 1970, 74, 203. [all data]
Anonymous, R., Properties of hydrocarbon of high molecular weight, Am. Pet. Inst. Res. Proj. 42, Penn. State Univ., 1968. [all data]
Stephenson and Malanowski, 1987
Stephenson, Richard M.; Malanowski, Stanislaw, Handbook of the Thermodynamics of Organic Compounds, 1987, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-009-3173-2 . [all data]
Kudchadker and Zwolinski, 1966
Kudchadker, A.P.; Zwolinski, B.J., Vapor Pressure and Boiling Points of Normal Alkanes, C 21 to C 100 ., J. Chem. Eng. Data, 1966, 11, 2, 253-255, https://doi.org/10.1021/je60029a039 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tfus Fusion (melting) point ΔvapH Enthalpy of vaporization
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.