Methyl ammonium aluminum alum
- Formula: CH6AlNO8S2·H24O12
- Molecular weight: 467.355
- CAS Registry Number: 15243-18-2
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Eugene S. Domalski and Elizabeth D. Hearing
|S°solid,1 bar||764.2||J/mol*K||N/A||Ashworth and Steeple, 1968|
Constant pressure heat capacity of solid
|Cp,solid (J/mol*K)||Temperature (K)||Reference||Comment|
|787.4||300.||Ashworth and Steeple, 1968||T = 5 to 300 K.|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Ashworth and Steeple, 1968
Ashworth, T.; Steeple, H., The continuous heating method of calorimetry and its application to the study of low temperature specific heat anomalies in methyl-ammonium alum, Cryogenics, 1968, 8, 225-234. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Cp,solid Constant pressure heat capacity of solid S°solid,1 bar Entropy of solid at standard conditions (1 bar)
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.