- Formula: C12H15N2O3PS
- Molecular weight: 298.298
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: ATROHALUCMTWTB-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 14816-18-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: 3,5-Dioxa-6-aza-4-phosphaoct-6-ene-8-nitrile, 4-ethoxy-7-phenyl-, 4-sulfide; Glyoxylonitrile, phenyl-, oxime O,O-diethyl phosphorothioate; Bayer 5621; Bayer 77488; Bayer 9053; Baythion; Benzeneacetonitrile, α-[[(diethoxyphosphinothioyl)oxy]imino]-; Benzeneacetonitrile, [[(diethoxyphosphinothioyl)oxy]imino]-; Benzoyl cyanide O-(diethoxyphosphinothioyl)oxime; BAY 5621; BAY 77488; Phenylglyoxylonitrile Oxime O,O-diethyl phosphorothioate; Valexon; Volaton; B 77488; BAY SRA 7502; O,O-Diaethyl-O-(α-cyanbenzyliden-amino)-thionphosphat; O,O-Diaethyl-O-(α-cyano-benzylidenamino)-monothiophosphat; α-(((Diethoxyphosphinothioyl)oxy)imino)benzeneacetonitrile; (Diethoxy-thiophosphoryloxyimino)-phenyl acetonitrile; O,O-Diethyl-α-cyanobenzylidineaminooxyphosphonothiate; O,O-Diethyl phosphorothioate, O-ester with phenylglyoxylonitrile oxime; ENT 27488; 4-Ethoxy-7-phenyl-3,5-dioxa-6-aza-4-phosphaoct-6-ene-8-nitrile 4-sulfide; OMS 1170; Phoxime; Phoxin; Sebacil; Valexone; Phenylglyoxylnitrile oxime O,O-diethyl phosphorothioate; 2-(Diethoxyphosphinothioyloxyimino)-2-phenylacetonitrile; 4-Ethoxy-7-phenyl-3,5-dioxa-6-aza-4-phosphaoct-6-ene-8-nitril 4-sulfide; O,O-Diethyl α-cyanobenzylideneamino-oxyphosphonothioate; O,O-Diethyl O-(α-cyanobenzylideneamino)phosphorothioate; Foxim; Foxima; N-Diethoxyphosphinothioyloxybenzimidoyl cyanide
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.