- Formula: Br3In
- Molecular weight: 354.530
- CAS Registry Number: 13465-09-3
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
|subH°||147. ± 4.||kJ/mol||TE||BRUNETTI, PALCHETTI, et al., 1997|
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References, Notes
Data compiled by: José A. Martinho Simões
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
(l) + 3 (l) = Br3In (cr) + 3 (g)
By formula: C3H9In (l) + 3Br2 (l) = Br3In (cr) + 3CH3Br (g)
|rH°||-665.3 ± 4.2||kJ/mol||RSC||Clarke and Price, 1968||Please also see Pedley and Rylance, 1977 and Cox and Pilcher, 1970.|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
BRUNETTI, PALCHETTI, et al., 1997
BRUNETTI, B.; PALCHETTI, C.; PIACENTE, V., Journal of Materials Science Letters, 1997, 16, 16, 1395-1397, https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1018553125629 . [all data]
Clarke and Price, 1968
Clarke, W.D.; Price, S.J.W., Can. J. Chem., 1968, 46, 1633. [all data]
Pedley and Rylance, 1977
Pedley, J.B.; Rylance, J., Computer Analysed Thermochemical Data: Organic and Organometallic Compounds, University of Sussex, Brigton, 1977. [all data]
Cox and Pilcher, 1970
Cox, J.D.; Pilcher, G., Thermochemistry of Organic and Organometallic Compounds in Academic Press, New York, 1970. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions subH° Enthalpy of sublimation at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.