- Formula: C10H16N6O19
- Molecular weight: 524.2628
- CAS Registry Number: 13184-80-0
- Information on this page:
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
|fH°solid||-979.6 ± 5.4||kJ/mol||Ccb||Medard and Thomas, 1955||Reanalyzed by Cox and Pilcher, 1970, Original value = -956.5 kJ/mol|
|cH°solid||-5250.5||kJ/mol||Ccb||Handrick, 1956||Stegeman, G. Univ. of Pittsburg 1945|
|cH°solid||-4936.3||kJ/mol||Ccb||Handrick, 1956||W. R. Tomlinson 1949|
|cH°solid||-5242.1 ± 5.4||kJ/mol||Ccb||Medard and Thomas, 1955||Reanalyzed by Cox and Pilcher, 1970, Original value = -5265.1 kJ/mol|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Medard and Thomas, 1955
Medard, L.; Thomas, M., Chaleurs de combustion de treize substances explosives ou apparentees a des explosifs, Mem. Poudres, 1955, 38, 46-63. [all data]
Cox and Pilcher, 1970
Cox, J.D.; Pilcher, G., Thermochemistry of Organic and Organometallic Compounds, Academic Press, New York, 1970, 1-636. [all data]
Handrick, G.R., Report of the study of pure explosive compounds. Part IV. Calculation of heat of combustion of organic compounds from structural features and calculation of power of high explosives, Rpt. C-58247 for the Office of the Chief of Ordnance, contract DA-19-020-ORD-47 by the Arthur D. Little, Inc., Cambridge, MA, 1956, 467-573. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
cH°solid Enthalpy of combustion of solid at standard conditions fH°solid Enthalpy of formation of solid at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.