- Formula: C24H38O4
- Molecular weight: 390.5561
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: BJQHLKABXJIVAM-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 117-81-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Phthalic acid, bis(2-ethylhexyl) ester; Bis(2-ethylhexyl) 1,2-benzenedicarboxylate; Bisoflex 81; Compound 889; Di(ethylhexyl) phthalate; Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate; DEHP; DOP; Ethylhexyl phthalate; Eviplast 80; Eviplast 81; Fleximel; Flexol DOP; Kodaflex DOP; Octoil; Octyl phthalate; Palatinol AH; Pittsburgh PX-138; Sicol 150; Staflex DOP; Truflex DOP; Vestinol AH; Vinicizer 80; Witcizer 312; 2-Ethylhexyl phthalate; Phthalic acid di(2-ethylhexyl) ester; Bisoflex DOP; Celluflex DOP; Di(2-ethylhexyl) o-phthalate; Di-sec-octyl phthalate; Flexol plasticizer DOP; Hercoflex 260; NCI-C52733; PX-138; RC plasticizer DOP; BEHP; Bis-(2-ethylhexyl)ester kyseliny ftalove; DAF 68; Di(2-ethylhexyl)orthophthalate; Ergoplast FDO; Good-rite GP 264; Hatcol dop; Mollan O; Nuoplaz DOP; Platinol AH; Platinol DOP; RCRA Waste number U028; Reomol DOP; Reomol D 79P; Ergoplast FDO-S; Bis(2-ethylhexyl) o-phthalate; DOF; 1,2-Benzenedicarboxylic acid, bis(2-ethylhexyl) ester; Bis-(2-ethylhexyl)ester kyseliny ftalove (Czech); Bis(2-ethylhexyl)ester phthalic acid; Merrol DOP; Palatinol DOP; Phthalic acid dioctyl ester; Plasthall DOP; Polycizer DOP; Union carbide flexol 380; Hatco DOP; 1,2-Benzenedicarboxylic acid, 1,2-bis(2-ethylhexyl) ester; Vinycizer 80; Sansocizer DOP; Corflex 400; Jayflex DOP; Monocizer DOP; Palatinol AH-L; Dioctyl phthalate; Di-2 ethyl hexyl adipate
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Mass spectrum (electron ionization)
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Select a region with data to zoom. Select a region with no data or click the mouse on the plot to revert to the orginal display.
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
Use or mention of technologies or programs in this web site is not intended to imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor is it intended to imply that these items are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Download spectrum in JCAMP-DX format.
|Owner||NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center|
Collection (C) 2014 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|Origin||Japan AIST/NIMC Database- Spectrum MS-NW-8633|
|NIST MS number||229113|
Go To: Top, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), Notes
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.