- Formula: C7H10O2
- Molecular weight: 126.1531
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: QESPSAHXYXIGBG-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 1073-11-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: 2(3H)-Furanone, dihydro-5-methyl-5-vinyl-; 5-Methyl-5-vinyldihydrofuran-2(3H)-one; «gamma»-Vinyl-«gamma»-valerolactone; 4-Methyl-4-vinyl-1,4-butanolide; 4-Methyl-4-vinylbutyrolactone; Dihydro-5-methyl-5-vinyl-2(3H)-furanone; 5-Hexenoic acid, 4-hydroxy-4-methyl-, «gamma»-lactone; 4-Methyl-5-hexen-4-olide; 5-Ethenyldihydro-5-methyl-2(3H)-furanone; Lavender lactone; (3H)-Furanone, 5-ethenyldihydro-5-methyl-; «gamma»-Methyl-«gamma»-vinyl-«gamma»-butyrolactone; 5-Ethenyl-5-methyl-2(3H)furanone; lavander lactone; dihydro-5-methyl-5-vinylfuran-2(3H)-one
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.