- Formula: C22H26O3
- Molecular weight: 338.4400
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: VEMKTZHHVJILDY-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 10453-86-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: Cyclopropanecarboxylic acid, 2,2-dimethyl-3-(2-methyl-1-propenyl)-, [5-(phenylmethyl)-3-furanyl]methyl ester; Cyclopropanecarboxylic acid, 2,2-dimethyl-3-(2-methylpropenyl)-, (5-benzyl-3-furyl)methyl ester; (5-Benzyl-3-furyl)methyl chrysanthemate; Chrysron; NIA 17370; NRDC 104; Penick SBP 1382; Penick 1382; SBP 1382; 5-Benzylfurfuryl chrysanthemate; Resmethrine; Benzofuroline; Benzyfuroline; 5-Benzyl-3-furylmethyl(.+/-.)-cis,trans-chrysanthemate; (5-Benzyl-3-furyl) methyl-2,2-dimethyl-3-(2-methylpropenyl)-cyclopropanecarboxylate; Chryson; Dimethyl 3-(2-methyl-1-propenyl)cyclopropanecarboxylate; ENT 27474; FMC 17370; For-syn; NSC 195022; OMS-1206; Premgard; Pynosect; Pyretherm; Resmetrina; S.B. Penick 1382; Synthrin; Crossfire; SPB-1382; Syntox; ARI-B; Enforcer; Penncapthrin; Pyresthrin; (5-(Phenylmethyl)-3-furanyl)methyl 2,2-dimethyl-3-(2-methyl-1-propenyl)cyclopropanecarboxylate; Bioresmethrin
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.