- Formula: AsGa2
- Molecular weight: 214.368
- CAS Registry Number: 102055-05-0
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
Electron affinity determinations
|2.457 ± 0.015||LPES||Taylor, Gomez, et al., 2001|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Taylor, Gomez, et al., 2001
Taylor, T.R.; Gomez, H.; Asmis, K.R.; Neumark, D.M., Photoelectron spectroscopy of GaX2-, Ga2X-, Ga2X2-, and Ga2X3- (X=P,As), J. Chem. Phys., 2001, 115, 10, 4620-4631, https://doi.org/10.1063/1.1391267 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
EA Electron affinity
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.