- Formula: C5H10ClO10-
- Molecular weight: 265.580
- Information on this page:
Gas phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
|fH°gas||-2476.4||kJ/mol||Ther||Luczynski, Wlodek, et al., 1978||Buffer gas: H2. Value too bound based on French, Ikuta, et al., 1982, by Grimsrud fractionation factor ( Williamson, Knighton, et al., 1996).|
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Luczynski, Wlodek, et al., 1978
Luczynski, Z.; Wlodek, S.; Wincel, H., Stabilities of HCOO-.(HCOOH)n and Cl-.(HCOOH)n clusters, Int. J. Mass Spectrom. Ion Phys., 1978, 26, 103. [all data]
French, Ikuta, et al., 1982
French, M.A.; Ikuta, S.; Kebarle, P., Hydrogen bonding of O-H and C-H hydrogen donors to Cl-. Results from mass spectrometric measurement of the ion-molecule equilibria RH + Cl- = RHCl-, Can. J. Chem., 1982, 60, 1907. [all data]
Williamson, Knighton, et al., 1996
Williamson, D.H.; Knighton, W.B.; Grimsrud, E.P., Pulsed High Pressure Mass Spectrometry with Near-Viscous Flow Ion Sampling, Int. J. Mass Spectrom. Ion Proc., 1996, 154, 1-2, 15, https://doi.org/10.1016/0168-1176(96)04372-8 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
fH°gas Enthalpy of formation of gas at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.