- Formula: C10H14-
- Molecular weight: 134.2187
- Information on this page:
Gas phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
|fH°gas||>-52.3 ± 8.4||kJ/mol||R-EA||Wojnarovits and Foldiak, 1981||EA is an upper limit: Chen and Wentworth, 1989. G3MP2B3 calculations indicate an EA of ca. -0.1 eV, anion unbound.|
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Wojnarovits and Foldiak, 1981
Wojnarovits, L.; Foldiak, G., Electron capture detection of aromatic hydrocarbons, J. Chromatogr. Sci., 1981, 206, 511. [all data]
Chen and Wentworth, 1989
Chen, E.C.M.; Wentworth, W.E., Experimental Determination of Electron Affinities of Organic Molecules, Mol. Cryst. Liq. Cryst., 1989, 171, 271. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
fH°gas Enthalpy of formation of gas at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.