iodine monochloride anion
- Formula: ClI-
- Molecular weight: 162.358
- Information on this page:
Gas phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
|fH°gas||-154.8||kJ/mol||Endo||Refaey and Franklin, 1977||I- + NOCl ->.|
|fH°gas||-215. ± 9.6||kJ/mol||R-EA||Auerbach, Hubers, et al., 1973|
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Refaey and Franklin, 1977
Refaey, K.M.A.; Franklin, J.L., Endoergic ion-molecule collision processes of negative ions. VI. Collisions of I- on (CN)2 and NOCl, Int. J. Mass Spectrom. Ion Phys., 1977, 23, 13. [all data]
Auerbach, Hubers, et al., 1973
Auerbach, D.J.; Hubers, M.M.; Baeda, A.P.M.; Los, J., Chemi-ionization in alkali-heteronuclear halogen collisions: Role of excited molecular ion states, Chem. Phys., 1973, 2, 107. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
fH°gas Enthalpy of formation of gas at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.