- Formula: Ho2I7-
- Molecular weight: 1218.19248
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Ion clustering data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. Searches may be limited to ion clustering reactions. A general reaction search form is also available.
HoI4- + HoI3 = Ho2I7-
By formula: HoI4- + HoI3 = Ho2I7-
|rH°||190.0||kJ/mol||TDAs||Bencze, Kaposi, et al., 1988||gas phase; Data at 0 K. See also Pramann and Rademann, 1999; value altered from reference due to conversion from electron convention to ion convention|
Go To: Top, Ion clustering data, Notes
Bencze, Kaposi, et al., 1988
Bencze, L.; Kaposi, O.; Popovic, A.; Borshchevsky, Ya.A.; Sidorov, L.N., Molecule-Molecule and Negative Ion-Molecule Equilibria in the Saturated Vapor above CsI-HoI3 Mixtures, High Temp. Sci., 1988, 25, 199. [all data]
Pramann and Rademann, 1999
Pramann, A.; Rademann, K., Mass-spectrometric study of formation and stability of manganese and manganese oxide cluster anions, Int. J. Mass Spectrom., 1999, 187, 673-683, https://doi.org/10.1016/S1387-3806(98)14197-0 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Ion clustering data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.