- Formula: F4Fe-
- Molecular weight: 131.839
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Ion clustering data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. Searches may be limited to ion clustering reactions. A general reaction search form is also available.
F4Fe- + F3Fe = F7Fe2-
By formula: F4Fe- + F3Fe = F7Fe2-
|rH°||189. ± 24.||kJ/mol||TDAs||Sidirov, Borshchevsky, et al., 1986||gas phase; value altered from reference due to conversion from electron convention to ion convention|
|rH°||204. ± 4.2||kJ/mol||TDAs||Sorokin, Sidorov, et al., 1981||gas phase; «DELTA»Hf(A-) at 0 K; value altered from reference due to conversion from electron convention to ion convention|
Go To: Top, Ion clustering data, Notes
Sidirov, Borshchevsky, et al., 1986
Sidirov, L.N.; Borshchevsky, A.Ya.; Boltalina, O.V.; Sorokin, I.D.; Skokan, E.V., Electron affinities of gaseous iron fluorides and dimers, Int. J. Mass Spectrom. Ion Processes, 1986, 73, 1. [all data]
Sorokin, Sidorov, et al., 1981
Sorokin, I.D.; Sidorov, L.N.; Nikitin, M.I.; Skokan, E.V., Mass-spectrometric determination of the enthalpies of dissociation of gaseous complex fluorides into neutral and charged particles. V. Heats of formation of FeF3- and FeF4-, Int. J. Mass Spectrom. Ion Phys., 1981, 41, 45. [all data]
Go To: Top, Ion clustering data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.