Phthalic acid, butyl ester, ester with butyl glycolate
- Formula: C18H24O6
- Molecular weight: 336.3796
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: GOJCZVPJCKEBQV-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 85-70-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Butyl carbobutoxymethyl phthalate; Butyl glycolyl butyl phthalate; Butyl phthalate butyl glycolate; Butyl phthalyl butyl glycolate; Dibutyl o-carboxybenzoyloxyacetate; Santicizer B 16; 1,2-Benzenedicarboxylic acid, 2-butoxy-2-oxoethyl, butyl ester; Dibutyl O-(o-carboxybenzoyl) glycolate; Glycolic acid, butyl ester, butyl phthalate; Glycolic acid, phthalate, dibutyl ester; Phthalic acid, butoxycarbonylmethyl butyl ester; Phthalic acid, butyl ester, butyl glycolate; Butoxycarbonylmethyl butyl phthalate; Reomol 4PG; Morflex 190; n-Butyl phthalyl-n-butyl glycolate; 1,2-Benzenedicarboxylic acid, 1-(2-butoxy-2-oxoethyl) 2-butyl ester; 2-Butoxy-2-oxoethyl butyl phthalate; 1-(2-Butoxy-2-oxoethyl) 2-butyl phthalate
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.