- Formula: C14H8O4
- Molecular weight: 240.2109
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: RGCKGOZRHPZPFP-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 72-48-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 1,2-Dihydroxyanthraquinone; Alizarin red; 9,10-Anthracenedione, 1,2-dihydroxy-; Alizarin B; Alizarina; Alizarine; Alizarine B; Alizarine Indicator; Alizarine L Paste; Alizarine Lake Red IPX; Alizarine Lake Red 2P; Alizarine Lake Red 3P; Alizarine NAC; Alizarine Paste 20 percent Bluish; Alizarine Red; Alizarine Red B; Alizarine Red B2; Alizarine Red IP; Alizarine Red IPP; Alizarine Red L; Alizarine 3B; Alizerine NAC; Alizerine Red IPP; Anthraquinone, 1,2-dihydroxy-; C.I. Mordant Red 11; C.I. Mordant Red 11C; C.I. Pigment Red 83; C.I. Pigment Red 83C; C.I. 58000; C.I. 58000C; Certiqual Alizarine; Certiqual Alizarine D; D and C Orange Number 15D; D And C Orange Number 15; Deep Crimson Madder 10821; Deep Crimson Madder 10821E; Eljon Madder; Eljon Madder M; Mitsui Alizarine B; Mitsui Alizarine BS; Mordant Red 11; Sanyo Carmine L2B; Turkey Red; Turkey Red W; 1,2-Anthraquinonediol; 1,2-Dihydroxy-9,10-anthraquinone; 1,2-Dihydroxyanthrachinon; Alizarine paste 20% bluish; Pincoffin
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.