- Formula: C19H34O3
- Molecular weight: 310.4715
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: NFGXHKASABOEEW-LDRANXPESA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 40596-69-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: 2,4-Dodecadienoic acid, 11-methoxy-3,7,11-trimethyl-, 1-methylethyl ester, (E,E)-; Altosid; Altosid SR 10; Altoside; ENT 70460; ZR 515; Altosid IGR; Apex; Diacon; Dianex; Kabat; Manta; Minex; OMS 1697; Pharoid; Precor; Isopropyl (2E,4E)-11-methoxy-3,7,11-trimethyl-2,4-dodecadienoate; (2E,4E)-3,7,11-Trimethyl-11-methoxydodeca-2,4-dienoic acid 1-methylethyl ester; 2,4-Dodecadienoic acid, 11-methoxy-3,7,11-trimethyl-, 1-methylethyl ester, (2E,4E)-; Altosid Liquid Larvicide; Apex (pesticide); Bioprene BM Fire Ant Killer Bait; dl-Isopropyl 11-methoxy-3,7,11-trimethyl-trans-trans-2,4-dodecadienoate; Juvemon; Manta (hormone); Methoprene S; Starbar Inhibitor; ZPA 1019; isopropyl (2E,4E)-11-methoxy-3,7,11-trimethyldodeca-2,4-dienoate
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.