- Formula: C8H16O
- Molecular weight: 128.2120
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: VSMOENVRRABVKN-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 3391-86-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Amyl vinyl carbinol; Oct-1-en-3-ol; Vinyl amyl carbinol; 3-Hydroxy-1-octene; Matsutake alcohol; 1-Okten-3-ol; n-Oct-1-en-3-ol; 1-Octene-3-ol; 3-Octenol; Matsuika alcohol; Morillol; Mushroom alcohol; Octen-3-ol; Pentyl vinyl carbinol; Vinyl pentyl carbinol; Oct-1-ene-3-ol; Octene-1-ol-3; 1-Vinylhexanol; NSC 87563; Flowtron mosquito attractant; Matsuka alcohol; Pentyl vintyl carbinol; Vinyl hexanol; 50999-79-6
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.