- Formula: C12H21N2O3PS
- Molecular weight: 304.346
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: FHIVAFMUCKRCQO-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 333-41-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: Dimpylate; Phosphorothioic acid, O,O-diethyl O-[6-methyl-2-(1-methylethyl)-4-pyrimidinyl] ester; Phosphorothioic acid, O,O-diethyl O-(2-isopropyl-6-methyl-4-pyrimidinyl) ester; Antigal; Basudin; Bazudin; Ciazinon; Dacutox; Dassitox; Diazinon AG 500; Dicid; Dimpylat; Exodin; ENT 19,507; Flytrol; G 301; G-24480; Galesan; Garden Tox; Neocidol; Sarolex; Spectracide; O,O-Diethyl-O-(2-isopropyl-4-methylpyrimidyl)thiophosphate; Alfa-Tox; AG-500; Basudin 10G; Bazuden; Dazzel; Diazajet; Diazide; Diazitol; Diazol; Diethyl 4-(2-isopropyl-6-methylpyrimidinyl)phosphorothionate; Ektoband; Geigy 24480; Isopropylmethylpyrimidyl diethyl thiophosphate; Nedcidol; Neocidol (oil); Nucidol; NCI-C08673; O-2-Isopropyl-4-methylpyrimidyl-O,O-diethyl phosphorothioate; O,O-Diaethyl-O-(2-isopropyl-4-methyl-pyrinidin-6-yl)-monothiophosphat; O,O-Diethyl O-(2-isopropyl-4-methyl-6-pyrimidinyl) phosphorothioate; O,O-Diethyl O-(2-isopropyl-4-methyl-6-pyrimidyl) phosphorothioate; O,O-Diethyl O-(2-isopropyl-4-methyl-6-pyrimidyl) thionophosphate; O,O-Diethyl O-(2-isopropyl-6-methyl-4-pyrimidinyl) phosphorothioate; O,O-Diethyl O-6-methyl-2-isopropyl-4-pyrimidinyl phosphorothioate; O,O-Diethyl 2-isopropyl-4-methylpyrimidyl-6-thiophosphate; O,O-Diethyl-O-(2-isopropyl-4-methyl-pyrimidin-6-yl)-monothiofosfaat; Oleodiazinon; Phosphorothioate, O,O-diethyl O-6-(2-isopropyl-4-methylpyrimidyl); Thiophosphate de O,O-diethyle et de O-2-isopropyl-4-methyl-6-pyrimidyle; 4-Pyrimidinol, 2-isopropyl-6-methyl-, O-ester with O,O-diethyl phosphorothioate; O,O-Diethyl 2-isopropyl-6-methyl-4-pyrimidinylphosphorothioate; Basudin 5G; Diethyl 2-isopropyl-4-methyl-6-pyrimidinyl phosphorothionate; Spectracide 25EC; Knox-out; Meodinon; Bassadinon; Disonex; Phosphorothioic acid, O,O-diethyl 2-isopropyl-6-methyl-4-pyrimidinyl ester; Diagran; Dianon; Diaterr-fos; Dimpylatum; Diziktol; Dizinon; Drawizon; Dyzol; Fezudin; Kayazinon; Kayazol; Knox Out 2FM; Nipsan; O,O-Diethyl-O-(6-methyl-2-(1-methylethyl)-4-pyrimidinyl)phosophorothioate; Diazinon; ENT 19507; Basudin S; Bazanon; Compass; Diethyl 2-isopropyl-4-methyl-6-pyrimidyl thionophosphate; O,O-Diethyl-O-(2-isopropyl-4-methyl-6-pyrimidyl) thiophosphate; Terminator
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.