NIST Standard Reference Database Number 69
View: Search Options,
Models and Tools,
Special Data Collections,
- Neutral Thermochemical data
- compiled by H.Y. Afeefy, J.F. Liebman, S.E. Stein
- Entropy and Heat Capacity of Organic Compounds
- compiled by Glushko Thermocenter, Moscow
- Condensed Phase Heat Capacity data
- compiled by E.S. Domalski, E.D. Hearing
- Ionization Energetics (IE, AE) data
- compiled by S.G. Lias, H.M. Rosenstock, K. Draxl, B.W. Steiner, J.T. Herron, J.L. Holmes, R.D. Levin, J.F. Liebman, S.A. Kafafi
- Ionization Energy data
- evaluated by S.G. Lias
- Negative Ion Energetics data
- compiled by J.E. Bartmess
- Thermochemistry of Cluster Ion data
- compiled by M. Meot-Ner (Mautner) and S.G. Lias
- Proton Affinity data
- compiled and evaluated by E.P. Hunter, S.G. Lias
- Vibrational and Electronic Energy Level data
- compiled by M.E. Jacox
- Vibrational Frequency data
- compiled by T. Shimanouchi
- Constants of Diatomic Molecules
- compiled by K.P. Huber, G. Herzberg
- Organometallic Thermochemical data
- compiled by J. A. Martinho Simões
- Heat of Sublimation data
- compiled by J.S. Chickos
- Heat of Fusion data
- compiled by J.S. Chickos, W.E. Acree, Jr., J.F. Liebman, Students of Chem 202 (Introduction to the Literature of Chemistry), University of Missouri – St. Louis
- Boiling Point data
- compiled by R.L. Brown, S.E. Stein
- Henry's Law Constants
- compiled by R. Sander
- Thermophysical Properties of Fluid Systems
- by E.W. Lemmon, M.O. McLinden, D.G. Friend
- UV/Visible Spectra
- compiled by V. Talrose, E.B. Stern,
A.A. Goncharova, N.A. Messineva, N.V. Trusova,
M.V. Efimkina, A.N. Yermakov, A.A. Usov,
- Thermodynamics Source Database
- compiled by Thermodynamics Research Center, NIST Boulder Laboratories, M. Frenkel director
- Names, 2-D Structures, Retention Indexes, Mass and IR Spectra data
- compiled by NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, S.E. Stein director
- Quantitative Infrared Database
- P.M. Chu, F.R. Guenther, G.C. Rhoderick,
- THz Spectral Database
- E.J. Heilweil, M. Campbell
- 3-D Structures
- created by K.K. Irikura, T.C. Allison,
K.C. Hafner, S.C. Ness, D.X. Du,
J.W. Qiu, A.H. Yang
- Miscellaneous data entry and editing
- P.J. Christian, D.H. Frizzell, J.J. Reed
General Editor P.J. Linstrom
Editor Emeritus W.G. Mallard
NIST reserves the right to charge for access to this database in the future.
Last changes to the site: September 23, 2013.
- Added a viewer for three dimensional structures that does not require
that Java be installed.
- Updated vibrational and electronic energy levels of polyatomic transient molecules.
- Added support for the
GSA Digital Analytics Program.
This site provides thermochemical, thermophysical, and ion energetics
data compiled by NIST under the Standard Reference Data Program.
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best
efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify
that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound
scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect,
and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors
or omissions in the Database.
NIST is an agency of the
U.S. Department of Commerce.
The NIST Chemistry WebBook was developed in part with funds from the
Systems Integration for Manufacturing Applications (SIMA) program at NIST.
Rate our products and services. Take the NIST Measurement
Services Customer Satisfaction Survey.
© 2011 by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
Copyright for NIST Standard Reference Data is governed by
Standard Reference Data Act.
If you have comments or questions about this site, please