- Formula: C14H30O2Si
- Molecular weight: 258.4723
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: DCGYCANAFWUUHC-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Van Den Dool and Kratz RI, non-polar column, temperature ramp
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||I||Reference||Comment|
|Capillary||5 % Phenyl methyl siloxane||1343.||Zaikin, 2014||30. m/0.25 mm/0.25 «mu»m, 15. K/min, 270. C @ 15. min; Tstart: 60. C|
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, Notes
Zaikin, V.G., Personal communication: Retention indices measured during 2014, 2014. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.