Isophthalic acid, cis-hex-3-enyl isobutyl ester
- Formula: C18H24O4
- Molecular weight: 304.3808
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: ONPSLEDZUBPUGM-WAYWQWQTSA-N
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Van Den Dool and Kratz RI, non-polar column, temperature ramp
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||I||Reference||Comment|
|Capillary||5 % Phenyl methyl siloxane||2195.||Zaikin, 2009||30. m/0.25 mm/0.25 μm, 15. K/min, 270. C @ 15. min; Tstart: 60. C|
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, Notes
Zaikin, V.G., Personal Communication: Retention indices measured during the period 2008 to 2009, 2009. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.