- Formula: C21H42O2
- Molecular weight: 326.5570
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: IVHQIMJNEKWLSS-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Nonadecanoic acid, 18-methyl, methyl ester
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Kovats' RI, non-polar column, isothermal
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||Temperature (C)||I||Reference||Comment|
|Packed||SE-30||200.||2277.||Golovnya and Kuzmenko, 1977||He, Chromosorb W (80-100 mesh); Column length: 1.5 m|
|Packed||SE-30||200.||2277.||Golovnya, Uralets, et al., 1976||Gas Chrom Q (80-100 mesh); Column length: 1.5 m|
Van Den Dool and Kratz RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||I||Reference||Comment|
|Capillary||VF-5MS||2290.8||Tret'yakov, 2008||30. m/0.25 mm/0.25 «mu»m, He; Program: Multi-step temperature program; T(initial)=60C; T(final)=270C|
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, Notes
Golovnya and Kuzmenko, 1977
Golovnya, R.V.; Kuzmenko, T.E., Thermodynamic evaluation of the interaction of fatty acid methyl esters with polar and non-polar stationary phases, based on their retention indices, Chromatographia, 1977, 10, 9, 545-548, https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02262915 . [all data]
Golovnya, Uralets, et al., 1976
Golovnya, R.V.; Uralets, V.P.; Kuzmenko, T.E., Characterization of fatty acid methyl esters by gas chromatography on siloxane liquid phases, J. Chromatogr., 1976, 121, 1, 118-121, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0021-9673(00)82312-2 . [all data]
Tret'yakov, K.V., Retention Data. NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center., NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, 2008. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.