4-Fluoro-2-trifluoromethylbenzoic acid, nonyl ester
- Formula: C17H22F4O2
- Molecular weight: 334.3490
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: MYQCUQGDRDVWNG-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Van Den Dool and Kratz RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||I||Reference||Comment|
|Capillary||5 % Phenyl methyl siloxane||1814.||Zaikin, 2007||Column length: 30. m; Column diameter: 0.19 mm; Program: 20C => 5C/min => 120C => 10C/min => 280C|
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, Notes
Zaikin, V.G., Personal Communication: Retention indices measured during the period 2006 to 2007 (I), 2007. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.