- Formula: C4H7ClO
- Molecular weight: 106.551
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: FPHNWFFKQCPXPI-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Tetrahydrofuran, 3-chloro
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Kovats' RI, non-polar column, isothermal
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||Temperature (C)||I||Reference||Comment|
|Packed||Silicon High Vacuum Grease (obsolete)||170.||830.||Jonas, Janák, et al., 1966||H2|
|Packed||Silicon High Vacuum Grease (obsolete)||170.||830.||Janák, Jonas, et al., 1965||H2, Celite|
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, Notes
Jonas, Janák, et al., 1966
Jonas, J.; Janák, J.; Kratochvíl, M., Structural investigations with the aid of Kovats retention index system on one (nonpolar) stationary phase, J. Gas Chromatogr., 1966, 4, 9, 332-335, https://doi.org/10.1093/chromsci/4.9.332 . [all data]
Janák, Jonas, et al., 1965
Janák, J.; Jonas, J.; Kratochvíl, M., Identification of some acetals of the tetrahydrofurane sereis by gas chromatography with the aid of the Kováts indices, Collect. Czech. Chem. Commun., 1965, 30, 1, 265-276, https://doi.org/10.1135/cccc19650265 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.