- Formula: C23H44O4
- Molecular weight: 384.5931
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: LJQNUUCWLPATIU-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Normal alkane RI, non-polar column, temperature ramp
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
|Column length (m)||25.|
|Column diameter (mm)||0.32|
|Phase thickness (m)||0.25|
|Heat rate (K/min)||3.|
|Initial hold (min)|
|Final hold (min)|
Go To: Top, Normal alkane RI, non-polar column, temperature ramp, Notes
Okumura, T., retention indices of environmental chemicals on methyl silicone capillary column, Journal of Environmental Chemistry (Japan), 1991, 1, 2, 333-358, https://doi.org/10.5985/jec.1.333 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Normal alkane RI, non-polar column, temperature ramp, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tend Final temperature Tstart Initial temperature
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.