Methyl 2-propenyl pentasulfide
- Formula: C4H8S5
- Molecular weight: 216.431
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: BFVOYECMMKLFQJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Methyl allyl pentasulfide
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.