Purine-8-propanoic acid, 6-hydroxy, TMS
- Formula: C14H24N4O3Si2
- Molecular weight: 352.5364
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: OVMDUPCQDDAEKM-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spec Data Center, S.E. Stein, director
Kovats' RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||I||Reference||Comment|
|Packed||OV-1||2298.||Yamaji, Kimura, et al., 1978||Gas Chrom Q; Column length: 1. m; Program: not specified|
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, Notes
Yamaji, Kimura, et al., 1978
Yamaji, A.; Kimura, S.; Kawasaki, H.; Yuki, H., Gas chromatographic analysis of pyrimidine and purine bases by retention indices, Yakugaku Zasshi, 1978, 98, 1, 1536-1541. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.