Venlafaxine-M (O-desmethyl-HO-) isomer-1 2AC
- Formula: C21H31NO5
- Molecular weight: 377.4745
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: QJSZAROWHJCRJN-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Kovats' RI, non-polar column, temperature ramp
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
|Column length (m)||12.|
|Column diameter (mm)||0.2|
|Phase thickness (m)||0.33|
|Heat rate (K/min)||30.|
|Initial hold (min)||3.|
|Final hold (min)||8.|
|Reference||Bickeboeller-Friedrich and Maurer, 2001|
Go To: Top, Kovats' RI, non-polar column, temperature ramp, Notes
Bickeboeller-Friedrich and Maurer, 2001
Bickeboeller-Friedrich, J.; Maurer, H.H., Screening for detection of new antidepressants, neuroleptics, hypnotics, and their metabolites in urine by GC-MS developed using rat liver microsomes, Ther. Drug Monit., 2001, 23, 1, 61-70, https://doi.org/10.1097/00007691-200102000-00012 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Kovats' RI, non-polar column, temperature ramp, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tend Final temperature Tstart Initial temperature
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.